moderated Re: OT - Accessibility of AT&T Cingular Flip IV

Tim Ford

I am stuck in the same situation. I took it to an AT&T franchise location, and they told me they knew nothing of this phone and I needed to go to a real AT&T store. That is a long drive. I am stuck with a phone that I cannot even figure out how to turn on and off.

Tim Ford

From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 8:42 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: OT - Accessibility of AT&T Cingular Flip IV

Hi!

I was sent the “AT&T Cingular Flip IV” cellphone recently because my
old cellphone is soon to be incompatible with AT&T’s network.
Apparently, this phone’s OS is “KiaOS” and it has an accessibility feature called “Readout.”
Does anyone know about this cellphone’s accessibility? Does anyone
know where I can find information about “Readout?” Does anyone know
if there is a listing somewhere of key commands (a.k.a., shortcuts)
that can be used for various functions (e.g., time, status, etc.)?

Thanks,

Richard