From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, 12 September 2021 2:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: editing inside excel cell

Hi Alan,
Our posts have crossed but you will see that I don't think it is a Jaws
version. I can edit a cell with multiple email addresses quite easily and
I'm running Jaws 2021, latest update, etc. I'm using the Microsoft 365
version of Excel but that shouldn't matter.
I never uncheck the allow editing in cells, otherwise you have a mess in my
experience.

I use Tom Enhanced from Vocalizer, but will be surprised if it is a
synthesizer issue.

It could be this is a monster huge excel file and the computer is slowing
down, who knows....

This is one that if it continues, asking on the office list might get a good
answer, but having Microsoft accessibility log into the machine and see
exactly what is happening might be the next best thing. 800-936-5900

Later,

Richard
- Jane Wagner