From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 8:42 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: OT - Accessibility of AT&T Cingular Flip IV

Hi!

I was sent the “AT&T Cingular Flip IV” cellphone recently because my old
cellphone is soon to be incompatible with AT&T’s network. Apparently, this
phone’s OS is “KiaOS” and it has an accessibility feature called “Readout.”
Does anyone know about this cellphone’s accessibility? Does anyone know
where I can find information about “Readout?” Does anyone know if there is
a listing somewhere of key commands (a.k.a., shortcuts) that can be used for
various functions (e.g., time, status, etc.)?

Thanks,

Richard