moderated Re: OT - Accessibility of AT&T Cingular Flip IV

T. Civitello

        After perusing the manual I don’t think it is the right manual or it doesn’t have full readout.  Tom

Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 8:42 AM
Subject: OT - Accessibility of AT&T Cingular Flip IV

Hi!

I was sent the “AT&T Cingular Flip IV” cellphone recently because my old cellphone is soon to be incompatible with AT&T’s network.  Apparently, this phone’s OS is “KiaOS” and it has an accessibility feature called “Readout.”  Does anyone know about this cellphone’s accessibility?  Does anyone know where I can find information about “Readout?”  Does anyone know if there is a listing somewhere of key commands (a.k.a., shortcuts) that can be used for various functions (e.g., time, status, etc.)?

Thanks,

Richard