moderated Re: importing contacts from Gmail to Out

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 11:48 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
it doesn’t limit you to accounts to synchronise.
-
Nor, to my knowledge, does Go Contact Sync Mod.

And that's not a criticism of your choice.  I know that Fruux does limit the number of accounts, but that's only on Fruux Basic.  Most of the sync software that's not open source does unlimited numbers of accounts unless you use their paid versions.  But for a great many home users, one or two accounts is all they're using anyway.

But another arrow in the proverbial quiver is always good.

    ~ William Plomer