From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 7:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: editing inside excel cell

Hi Ben and all, I am back.

Doing as you recommended, after doing that, went back into cell by using
F2 key, and in there I still cannot get jaws to tell me where I am in the cell. I cannot get it to recognize anything. let alone get it to delete, etc.

Here is what is in cell..Email addresses each followed by a space, then another one, etc.

Example...(worthington@wi.rr.com, ) then followed by another and so on.

If I have to change a letter in it or even a number, no can do. . Any other thoughts, or as others have recommended, just copy it, do the editing a editor of choice then re-insert it?

I am lost...

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington