moderated Display Hidden buttons in Windows Contacts Toolbar

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'd like to find out, how do you make it so that wab.exe in later versions of Windows shows the "Import" and "Export" buttons on the Contacts Toolbar? I can't seem to get that to happen when I press enter on "Organize" and then enter on "Properties". Is there something that's so hidden it has to be accessed by a professional? Maybe there's some alternative that can convert .contact files between formats like .vcf and .csv. Anybody have any suggestions for me?