moderated Re: Questions about Office 365

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

If you are using Office 365 (now Microsoft 365), you really need to have the most current version of JAWS available. If, though, you haven’t done this yet, you will, for the most part, be able to use the product. I cannot ay for certain what isn’t working with Microsoft 365 if you are using JAWS 2019. You will have to find that out for yourself.

In terms of shortcut keys, nothing has really changed. Yes, the spell checker looks a bit wonky from a nonvisual perspective, but it still works as good as it ever did.

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong