moderated Re: Please tell me how to unload and reload JAWS safely

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Hi Shirley,

As others mentioned, a Jaws repair is what you want to do first. Activate the following link it will download the latest installer for of Jaws 2021, when you run it you will be asked if you want to do a repair, select that option and let it finish.

I suggest once you click the link and Jaws has downloaded that you copy the file from the Downloads folder to the desktop, this will give you the easiest access but it's not strictly required.

I would also recommend that if you have Outlook 2019 that you set up your Gmail account there and remove it from the Mail app, Outlook is a much more full-featured mail application with good support for Jaws 2021.

JAWS 2021.2107.12 - July 2021

Best regards,

Sieghard