moderated Accessible wiki solutions!!

Shan Noyes

Hi all!

My company is pondering moving all our security  operations documentation into a wiki solution.  Since I work in the group and am a Jaws user I want to ensure that the wiki solution chosen is accessible to me as a Jaws user.  That means for reading docs and creating docs and putting them into the wiki.

So thought the first place to check is to ask this group since there are a lot of folks on this list.

Thanks and have a good day.

Shan Noyes

Technical Analyst –Cybersecurity

GIAC

T: 306 533-1440

E: shan.noyes@...

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.