moderated Re: Please tell me how to unload and reload JAWS safely

Shirley Tracy

Good morning,

I want to remove this current version of JAWS and reinstall it. I think it is somehow corrupt—but I don’t know enough to know. I just figure if I install it again I might have the trouble fixed.

I spent over an hour on the phone with Microsoft yesterday, and another chunk of time with Tech support at Freedom Scientific (or whatever name they’re using now).

Shirley Tracy