moderated Re: Please tell me how to unload and reload JAWS safely

Milton Ota

Hello,

If you live in the United States and would like me to tandam into your computer to see if I can help, I think I can clear up some of the problem you are experiencing.

I’m in the Central Time Zone, so if interested, reply to this message with a phone number and best time to tandam into your computer. I’m pretty much free all day tomorrow and available up until 10 o’clock this evening.

I have help fix a few others who were experiencing similar problems that you are describing.