moderated Re: importing contacts from Gmail to Out

Yes, you can create groups in Outlook.  I can't remember whether those sync back to Gmail Contacts or not.

I believe that groups created in Gmail do sync to Outlook, but I could also be wrong about that.  I don't have Go Contact Sync Mod set up on this machine to check.

    ~ William Plomer