moderated Re: problems jfw loading brailliant

Ben Moxey

Hi everyone

Michelle, Follow the official Humanware instructions listed on the site below to install their official Brailliant drivers. As previously mentioned, I would check for a firmware update too.

Humanware Brailliant Support

All the best.

Ben