moderated Re: How to use Find feature in MS Word

Shirley,

You can differ with me if you like, it doesn't change the fact that this is most likely a software problem on your machine, or something you're doing.

The fact that you never had problems with find before support my position, they don't weaken it.  There are a couple of people who've reported issues in this very topic, which is about problems with find, while as many or more say they're not having them.  That supports my position, too.  If these were actual widespread bugs a very, very great many people should be having the same, or very similar issues.

    ~ William Plomer