From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Τετάρτη, 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021 22:15
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to use Find feature in MS Word

Greetings:

Control f while focused in a document in Word always has worked and continues to work for me. Something peculiar is happening as I believe this is the intended behavior in Word since time immemorial. Now, sometimes, after typing my search string and pressing enter and then escape, I find my focus in not on the word for which I was searching. But if I then press Control with page down, my focus moves where it is supposed t go.

Having Control with f not working in Word  is definitely a problem.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong