From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 10:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to use Find feature in MS Word

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 12:51 PM, Bill White wrote:

What has changed is that, once you have entered a search term into the search box, it is difficult to get the Find feature to search properly.

-
Bill,

Try hitting Escape once you're done with the current search/find.  That clears the current search term and the next time you hit CTRL+F you're right back where you need to enter it.

    ~ William Plomer