From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: 08 September 2021 18:12
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to use Find feature in MS Word

In Word 2019 It does seem to behave
differently. Often ctrl+f does
nothing. Sometimes I use alt+h, f, d and it works more often. Using JAWS
find seems about the best command.

At 11:47 AM 9/8/2021, you wrote:
On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 12:09 PM, Gezim Rexha wrote:
My impression is that it has changed from the older versions.

-The native Find feature in Word has been the same for some years now.Â
Well before Word 2016 it behaved as it does in that version and the
later versions which are its direct descendants. That is unless
they've done something very recently in Microsoft 365.--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043 Â

It is the function of creative men to perceive the relations between
thoughts, or things, or forms of expression that may seem utterly
different, and to be able to combine them into some new forms--the
power to connect the seemingly unconnected.

   ~ William Plomer