moderated Re: How to use Find feature in MS Word

Ann Byrne

In Word 2019 It does seem to behave differently. Often ctrl+f does nothing. Sometimes I use alt+h, f, d and it works more often. Using JAWS find seems about the best command.

At 11:47 AM 9/8/2021, you wrote:
On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 12:09 PM, Gezim Rexha wrote:
My impression is that it has changed from the older versions.

-The native Find feature in Word has been the same for some years now. Well before Word 2016 it behaved as it does in that version and the later versions which are its direct descendants. That is unless they've done something very recently in Microsoft 365.--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043 Â

   ~ William Plomer