moderated Re: How to use Find feature in MS Word

Curtis Chong

Good morning:

It is difficult to know how to answer your very broad question about the Find function in Word. What about how it behaves now is causing you trouble? At its core, Find in Word works a lot like it used to with a few minor exceptions. The one thing that has improved is what JAWS brings to the table. In a Word document, you can press the JAWS key with the letter f to invoke the JAWS find function. Pressing the JAWS key with F3 repeats the find to move you to the next occurrence.

If I missed the mark on this one, please let us know what your issue is.

Thanks.

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong