From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of sharynsobel@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 1:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Zoomtext/Fusion feedback loop problem in Zoom Meeting #fusion #fusion

I am working with someone who uses Zoomtext and Fusion and is getting continual feedback loop errors when in a Zoom Meeting.  She is using a Lenovo all-in-one desktop with integrated audio and video.  I have checked all of the settings for audio in the control panel for sound recording properties.  Lenovo had a problem if using Smart Audio with Zoom meetings, but Smart Audio is not installed on her computer.  Does anyone else have feedback issues with Zoom meetings when using Zoomtext and Fusion?  She is going to try and disable Zoom/Fusion after she logs on to the Zoom meeting to see if that helps.  Any suggestions?