moderated Re: Clarification win10 21h2 and wn11.

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 01:25 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
yes of course the president of production from MS and Joseph Lee our both wrong and you're right and I'm wrong and you're right again!
-
What's funny is that you seem to believe what Joseph Lee has said, all of which is correct, somehow contradicts the assertions I've made.  It doesn't.

What disagreements I've had with what he's said are very minimal, because it, again, gives very clear tracing of the lineage of Windows 11.

But attempting to reason with you is an exercise in futility, so I shall stop.  You can lead a horse to water, crystal clear water, but . . .

    ~ William Plomer