moderated Re: Clarification win10 21h2 and wn11.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I understand disagreeing on list with interpretations of information, but the insults stated and implied do not belong on any list and I thought the moderators of this list might actually feel the same.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com