moderated Re: Clarification win10 21h2 and wn11.

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

yes of course the president of production from MS and Joseph Lee our both wrong and you're right and I'm wrong and you're right again! That's all I have to say.

Randy Barnett

On Sep 6, 2021, at 10:21 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 01:17 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
I could if it was worth my time pull up at least for direct quotes from you and this list says that windows 21H2 is Windows 11 and windows 11 is just 21H2.
-
Conveniently ignoring, "with some frippery."   And that's precisely what Windows 11, as it's being released, is.  Period, end of sentence.

If you want to argue that said frippery is a fundamental difference between the two then have at it.

Like I said, it's an incontrovertible fact what the development path of Windows 11 actually was.  That is precisely what tells you all you need to know.

    ~ William Plomer