moderated Accessing the text of comments in Google Docs

Rahul Bajaj

Hi,

When I am reading a Google Doc, JAWS says comment start, followed by
the text on which a comment has been made and then comment end. Is
there a keystroke to get to the text of the comment when the cursor is
on the text to which the comment relates?

Essentially a keystroke similar to alt+r followed by n that does this
job in Word. Being able to view comments by and by in this way while
reading a document would be very helpful.

I know of the alt+control+shift+a keystroke to open the full list of
comments, but that is quite an inconvenient way to interact with
comments.

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford