moderated Re: Restarting JAWS

NFB Lab 4

Hi Clarence, I use the windows are run command and type in JAWS2021

On Sep 3, 2021, at 8:58 PM, clarence carter via groups.io <clcarter@...> wrote:

I have run into a problem with The latest JAWS. When I am moving around the web it will lock up. When I try to restart JAWS with Control-Alt-JAWS it just sits there.

I have put the start shortcut in the properties page, but JAWS just ignores it. The only way that I can get it to come back is to go to the desktop and start it from the icon.

Is there a way that I can reset JAWS so that it can just startup without having to resort to the desktop icon?