From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 3:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: USB stick issue/question

I have a USB stick that I leave plugged into my laptop, but lately I've been
noticing that it just randomely comes up. I'll be writing an email or
something
and all of a sudden it just pops up when I haven't touched it or anything,
it
used to only open up when I'd plug it into my laptop. I find this rather
annoying, I'm perfectly capable of opening it whenever I need/want to, I
don't
need/want it opening up for no reason. Any idea why this is happening and
what I
can do to stop it (other then not having it plugged into my laptop all the
time)? Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks for any help,
Madison