From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2021 6:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2021 How can I copy the version of firefox ?

Hello,

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you wanting a specific version of Firefox for your computer? Generally, Firefox will automatically upgrade about every 6 weeks.

There are ways to reduce this or prevent automatic updates, and there are also ways to download a specific version of Firefox though generally, I would recommend against doing that.

Jonathan C. Cohn

On Sep 3, 2021, at 17:11, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

HiAl

How cnI gtndcopy the erin ffirfxI h? Becae Jaw I tradigprorl on fif

Addison