moderated USB stick issue/question

Madison Martin

I have a USB stick that I leave plugged into my laptop, but lately I've been
noticing that it just randomely comes up. I'll be writing an email or something
and all of a sudden it just pops up when I haven't touched it or anything, it
used to only open up when I'd plug it into my laptop. I find this rather
annoying, I'm perfectly capable of opening it whenever I need/want to, I don't
need/want it opening up for no reason. Any idea why this is happening and what I
can do to stop it (other then not having it plugged into my laptop all the
time)? Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks for any help,
Madison