moderated Re: Edge blocking downloads.

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I have all my data on a separate HD and Have done this so many times I can do it in my sleep! My work PC has all the extra programs that would be a time consuming one to clean install...

On 9/3/2021 11:39 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 02:23 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
thanks I think it's my system somethings corrupted so I'm gonna reinstall it.
-
If that's something you're willing and able to do, it's the very best way to get a known clean baseline of Windows 10 to start from.

If you have too much time invested in having added programs and have lots of data, you could consider this before a nuke & pave:  Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

Using the ISO file method gets you as close to a completely clean install as you can get without taking "the thermonuclear option" first.

    ~ William Plomer