moderated Re: Edge blocking downloads.

Mario

I'm wondering if performing a reset of Windows 10 would also work, maybe?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Subject: Edge blocking downloads.
Date: Friday, September 3, 2021, 2:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 02:23 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

thanks I think it's my system somethings corrupted so I'm gonna
reinstall it.

-
If that's something you're willing and able to do, it's the very best
way to get a known clean baseline of Windows 10 to start from.

If you have too much time invested in having added programs and have
lots of data, you could consider this before a nuke & pave: */Doing a
Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO
file/*
<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1RZiHlLVtXewYBgoSvJNm9_08hj1tALPK>

Using the ISO file method gets you as close to a completely clean
install as you can get without taking "the thermonuclear option" first.

*/It is the function of creative men to perceive the relations between
thoughts, or things, or forms of expression that may seem utterly
different, and to be able to combine them into some new forms--the power
to connect the seemingly unconnected./*

    ~ William Plomer