From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: September 3, 2021 3:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS not speaking file names in document folders all of a sudden

Hi, Cynthia. First, have you tried rebooting the computer, or at least, quitting JAWS and restarting it? I have the latest JAWS version, and am not having this problem. If restarting JAWS doesn't work, try doing a JAWS repair by running the JAWS installer for the latest version of JAWS. I will post a link to that version below.

JAWS 2021.2107.12    - July 2021

Bill White

billwhite92701@...