moderated Re: Edge blocking downloads.

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

thanks I think it's my system somethings corrupted so I'm gonna reinstall it.

Randy Barnett

On Sep 3, 2021, at 10:51 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:

It seems that when it comes to Blind Abilities their download link doesn't really work, I just tried it with one of their iPhone 101 podcasts and when I clicked the download link the podcast started playing and an easy to use web player was on the screen with buttons for Pause, forward, rewind etc. However, if I used Shift + F10 and Save As on the download link I was able to download the MP3 file without an issue using Edge.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: September 3, 2021 10:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Edge blocking downloads.

acrobat reader from acrobat.com and auto desk fusion 360 from autodesk.com. Through the last two blind abilities podcasts and something else. Blind abilities another user was having issues with that one that's how I found out about it being blocked by edge.

Randy Barnett

On Sep 3, 2021, at 9:55 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:

What are some of these "main stream big files names"? If they are not secret or restricted it would help to have 2 or 3 examples so others can see if they download.