moderated Re: Strange key behavior

Hareth

Use the ctrl plus the left or right arrow keys to read by word.
ctrl plus up or down arrow to read by line.
insert plus up arrow twice quickly to spell.
insert plus down arrow to read all the way in paragraph or message.
TC

On 9/3/21, Morey Worthington <worthington@wi.rr.com> wrote:
Morning all.

Using J2021 and W10. When I go into a Email, document, Website, Jaws
sometimes does not allow me to read the word, sentence, etc. word by
word using the insert/left arrow key, insert right arrow key and so on.
It will read the sentence using the insert up arrow key, but have to
press that same combination about 4 or 5 times to get it to spell the
words. Any thoughts on rectifying this situation??

Thanks

-
Morey Worthington