moderated Re: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I sent this earlier, not sure it went through with the links to the three different operating systems on which Ponties Media Downloader will work:
Here is the info for Ponties Media Downloader. I tis completely free.
Copy the URL to your clipboard, Run Ponties Media Downloader, you should hear a tone, as it recognizes the link in your clipboard, tab to source format, I always leave it on best source format, then tab to the download format and you can arrow up or down through the various options. You can even download the original video or in several video formats. Of course, mp3 and m4a are there as well.
It goes into its own folder if you allowed it to create one, the path on my system is: "C:\Users\Test\Documents\Pontes Media Downloader"
Here is the info and links:
Pontes Media Downloader, a simple media downloader Since 11 September 2013, Pontes Media Downloader was installed 53956 times Since 29 October 2014 there were 5303339 tracks and 269051 playlists downloaded using Pontes Media Downloader.

December 29'th, 2020
Version 3.2 includes visual themes, keyboard shortcuts for the downloads table and a lot of bug fixes. Interface upgraded to Java 11 (OpenJfx).

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Windows (32 bit and 64 bit, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/Pmd_install_v3.exe

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Mac OsX (Portable appimage, 64 bit, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/Pmd_v3_osx.zip

Download Pontes Media Downloader v3 for Linux (64 bit .deb, Java 8 bundled) https://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pmd/pmd_3_amd64.deb

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." - Jane Wagner