moderated Re: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  Try Pontes media Downloader.  A search on google will yield results.  Cheers!

On 1/9/2021 11:22 pm, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
There are many online ones which are accessible, I once had one which I think was called 4K Video converter or something like that and it worked fine as well, but I am pretty sure it wasn't free.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tele1974@gmail.com
Sent: September 1, 2021 8:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt