moderated Re: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Kenny Nikolausson

Hi.

I know two web services which do that you request.

www.loader.to

and

www.ytmp3.cc

In the first one, you can paste a link to both a video or a playlist and then convert the whole one into a zip-file. In the second one you only can paste a video url and then convert it to either mp3 och mp4.

Good luck.

Have a nice day.

/Kenny