From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tele1974@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 9:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is there an accessible converter for youtube to mp3?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a program to convert YouTube music and videos to MP3s that is accessible  with Jaws? Most of the ones that I’ve tried have a pretty poor interface for us. Hoping someone has some suggestions out there, I’m looking for highest quality music audio as possible. Thanks very much, Kurt