moderated need help with a groups.io account

Terry

Hello. I’ve set up an account with groups.io and I have some questions.

It lists me as the owner. I need to change the email associated with that account, but have no idea what the password is or how to change it.

I need to add a moderator to the account.

Lastly, can I change the fact that after new members are added they have to send 2 messages before they are taken off of moderated status.

Sorry for all of the questions, but I’m new to all of this. I’ve checked the help section, but I can’t find anything to help me out. Thanks in advance for all of your help.