From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2021 8:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows 11

A new version of the PC Health Check was just released yesterday.

And you're not going to get Windows 11 support from the accessibility folks since even that health check is an Insider's release.

While I can get why people are interested to know in advance if their machine qualifies for the update to Windows 11, in the end it really doesn't matter.  If the hardware is compatible, then your next feature update cycle will be an update to Windows 11.  If it doesn't, it will be to Windows 10 21H2 (if they actually release 21H2 and don't go long and make the next Win10 feature update 22H1).

There's nothing the end user can (or should) do.  In the age of Windows as a service, Windows itself is going to determine the next update step.

    ~ William Plomer