From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J.
LaPointe
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 10:34 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: password for folders?

Hello, I am using Jaws current version along with Windows 10 and Officer
365. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to place a password on a folder
within my hard drive so no one can access the files in that folder? I
played around with it but,I don't want to mess it up and cause me pulling my
hair out of my head. Truly appreciate any help or direction to go. Andy
and Leroy

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.