moderated Re: Two Questions re Tables and MsWord

Ann,

I do the same thing.  And I find it easier simply because you have to be located in the table, somewhere, in order for the row above/below or column left/right to have any meaning.  It makes it easier for me to know just precisely where what I'm about to insert is going to land.  Same for deletion, whether it be a single cell or an entire row or column.

    ~ William Plomer