moderated Re: Two Questions re Tables and MsWord

Zel Iscel

Hi Dani,

It is in the table layout options in Word. The long way to access this is by pressing alt and then the right and left arro keys until Jaws says 'Layout'. There are a couple of layout menus and Jaws might not specify that it is the Table Layout option so check that the layout menu is the one to the right of the 'Table Design' menu.
When you find 'Table layout' press the tab key until you get to the options you want. Jaws will also give you the shortcuts to the options as you go but I'll give you some here:

The shortcut to the layout menu is pressing the alt key, then j, then l fairly quickly.

To add a row below the row you're on, press Alt then j then l then b then e
To add a row above the row you're on, press J then l then a
To add a column to the left of the column you're on, press Alt then j then l then l
To add a column to the right of the column you're on, press Alt then j then l then r
To delete a row you're on, press J then l then d then r
To delete the column you're on, press j then l then d then c.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Zel

Zel Iscel