moderated Two Questions re Tables and MsWord

Dani Pagador

Hi, Guys.
Using Win10, JFW2021, and Word2016.

1) How do I insert a column in an existing table in Word? Google and
Microsoft's website says I can do this through the Layout option, but
I'm not seeing anything there that suggests I can do that.

2) How do I delete a row?

I see in JFW's help that a table can be selected, but I don't see
anything about how to select either individual rows or individual
columns (that may come up later, so asking ahead of time) to be able
to work with them.

I'm considering purchasing An Immersion In to Word from ATI but only
see an option for Word365. Does this also work backward to Word2016?

Thanks,
Dani