From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 5:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: NLS Humanware E-reader as a Braille Display

What is this NLS EReader?
Thanks.

Claudia

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Sohl
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 2:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: NLS Humanware E-reader as a Braille Display

Hi we got the NLS e-readers we are testing and they connect very nicely with
JAWS.

One thing we h ave noticed, when writing on the keyboard, you have to write
in grade 1 braille and can you set this to grade 2 and is ther a back
5ranslator in JAWS to translate the text you write from Braille into rpint?

/Sent from my Windows 10 HP