From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rod
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 4:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: NLS Humanware E-reader as a Braille Display

How can I get my hands on one of those?

Rod,

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Sohl
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 3:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: NLS Humanware E-reader as a Braille Display

Hi we got the NLS e-readers we are testing and they connect very nicely
with JAWS.

One thing we h ave noticed, when writing on the keyboard, you have to
write in grade 1 braille and can you set this to grade 2 and is ther a
back 5ranslator in JAWS to translate the text you write from Braille
into rpint?

/Sent from my Windows 10 HP