From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 8:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Managing tabs in MS Edge

Hello:

Your experience does not match my experience with the new Edge browser. If I open a link by pressing CTRL+ENTER, a new tab is open, and I can use CTRL+TAB to move between the open tabs in Edge. If I venture into another program (such as my email program), Pressing ALT+TAB only shows me one window for Microsoft Edge. This is the behavior I know you are wanting but which, apparently, is not happening for you.

This assumes you are using the Chromium version of Edge. My version right now is 92.0.902.78.

Best wishes,

Curtis Chong