From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ralph Supernaw via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 7:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Managing tabs in MS Edge

Hi,

When I used Internet Explorer I often opened several tabs.  When using alt-tab to cycle through applications IE would show up once.  Now that I am using Edge, when I use alt-tab to cycle through things I have to go through every tab that is opened in Edge instead of Edge showing up once.  Is there a setting I can change so that Edge shows up only once if all the windows are tabs I opened with control-enter on links?

Hope this makes sense.  Thanks for any help.