From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 7:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Help with page numbers, Please

Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to put numbers on a header that will progress with each new page. I have been able to type something on my headers, but adding a number is getting me frustrated. Everything comes out page 1. I know it can be done, but I haven’t tried it before with Office 2019—which is what I have now.

Thanks.

Shirley Tracy