From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:51 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Access Key in Firefox?

Hello,
I’m on a school website called Etudes and I’m using Firefox to take some quizzes that crash in IE. I’m wondering if there is something special I need to do to use the short cut key commands?
The access key in Firefox is alt + shift. I’ve tried using this, but Jaws says “Not in a table.” Is there a way to bypass this function so I can hit alt shift n and alt shift f along with all the other shortcut commands?
I’m using Jaws 11 with Windows 7.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs